How To Secure Facebook Account
Facebook is a large platform of people daily surfing on facebook if we think there are maximum Good people to start a friendship and communicate from different part of the world, but here are some people which use Facebook to collect info and your data. In this article, we share some important guideline how to secure facebook account so let discuss.
5 Steps to Secure Facebook Account
1: Application Permission:
Sometimes on Facebook, you answer quiz, install a facebook game, App, you will be forced to enable your Location, Gallery, FACEBOOK Profile, etc which is cause problem for you. These permission contain something about your account, which can access your account even if you don’t connect to your account.
2: Spam Video Link:
Also, Beware of videos on Facebook, attackers are targeting Facebook to Spread links of Spammy videos, site, Which on your click redirects you and takes control of your Facebook account.
3: Download Notification:
Sometimes watching videos on the internet, you receive a notification that you need to install a codec, which is important and essential to watch the clip.
Sometime That may be true, but it often said that codec is actually a Virus. So be cleve these kinds of notification and things to keep yourself secure.
Read More: How To Use Popup Window In Blogger
4: Download Software:
Sometimes you see on internet when you want to download Softwares when you search and click on the download button and the download is starting suddenly a message occurs this software is harmful to your computer it contains something that can harm your pc.
Don’t install that kind of Software on your computer.
5: Facebook Message:
Important Security Steps
- When adding your phone in account Set as “Only me ”
- Your phone number is a primary source of your facebook account security, at the time using facebook security Updation hidden your phone number as Only me.
- Enable login Approval in facebook account.
- This is another most secure function of facebook account, ENABLE Login approval for unknown devices whenever people other than you can access account you will receive message and notification to keep your self secure.
- Enable a security question in your account.
- Enable a Security question for your account. No one other than you can access your Facebook account. It will help to secure your account.
- Turn on notification if you log in then you will receive a notification.
- Turn on this feature which will help to receive a notification on login time.
- Remember To Change your password frequently.
- Be clever to use facebook account, change your password frequently and set some alphanumeric password the combination of Digit, Text, and Number.
I’m Zeeshan Alam the Founder of Tricks Masti, I am a Professional Blogger and a Digital Marketer Working in this field from last 4 Years. I am working on different blogs to help people in technology